House & Garden
Villa Magtafa – Domain Akhdar – Marrakech
An immersion into a luxurious Moroccan lifestyle.
Villa Magtafa is of a single storey design, with four bedrooms each with private bathroom, one dining room/loggia, two patios, a television room & an exceptional living room all surrounded by lush gardens.
The Villa Magtafa tastefully enhance architect Charles Boccara’s Moroccan interior’s vision for the house. Antique and contemporary pieces have been carefully selected to give the villa a sense of calm and serenity throughout. The use of traditional Moroccan techniques such as ‘tadelakt’ wall finishes and Fez tiled floors marry perfectly with souk and market finds featured in each room.
With ceilings that soar to a height of almost five meters, the large, living room features decorative cornicing, small skylights which flood the room with light without forgetting the fabulous Boccara Chandelier.
A small traditional Moroccan alcove-style living room known as a b’hou, opens onto the gardens through chic French doors.
The kitchen, which leads out onto a second terrace, can be accessed from the living room and the winter patio.
What to expect once in the villa.
Villa Magtafa is yours to enjoy exclusively throughout you stay. This includes:
- 290 m² floor space, generously accommodating up to eight people
- 1 273 m² lush garden
- Front courtyard with shady seating area.
- Large Moroccan living-room with large TV and a wood burning stove.
- 9 people dining room.
- Lounge with fireplace and a ‘b’hou’ (traditional Moroccan-style sitting area).
- Four double bedrooms all with own bathroom facilities.
- A shaded loggia with an outdoor bed
- All rooms have air-conditioning units (heaters in the winter months!)
- Heathed swimming pool ( to enjoy for 30€/day)
- Internet WIFI
- Bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Marshall speakers
- Satellite TV
- Conciergerie service
- 24h Security
- A range of board games for your children
- Baby cot & high chair
Additional facilities in the ‘Domaine de l’Akhdar’
- A spa available by appointment
- Large swimming pool (ideal for children)
- Table tennis rackets and table.
- Tennis court (Red clay) (rackets available at the villa).
- Pétanque court ( balls available at the villa).
- Transportation service to/from Marrakech
- Private parking
Private Swimming pool
Moroccan beldi zellige swimming pool
You will enjoy this beautiful private swimming pool created by local craftsmen. The belli zellige accentuates these beautiful emerald green shades. The pool is 10 by 5m and has a beautiful 10m2 alcove, which is appreciable for hot Marrakchi days.
The swimming pool can be heated at an additional cost, for 30 € / day. For an ideal temperature, a delay of 3 days is requested.
Price per night for the entire Villa / for a minimum of 4 person or 2 bedrooms
NEW YEAR’S EVE
Contact us for a quote
For a maximum capacity : 8 person for 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms• We require a minimum booking of 2 nights.